FAQs & Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
- We house the majority of our online inventory in the gallery for immediate pick up. Some works are housed at the artists’ studios in the Los Angeles Metro area. These pieces can be picked up from the artist directly (same day) or, given 48 hours notice, artworks can be available at our Burbank location.
- Please use complete SKU number and Artist Name (or a screen shot of the image) when requesting availability and/or holds on artworks.
- Use the Digital Image Request Form for purchasing cleared digital images.
- Production companies must provide a 'Credit One Sheet' to establish 'Net 30' account or a Credit Card Authorization Form for credit card use via the Square. Additionally, we require an Insurance Certificate with Enchanted Studio Props listed as additional insured. Or, a cashier’s check in the amount of the replacement value for invoiced artworks to be held as a deposit until art is returned undamaged.
- Discounts available to SDSA members on their first rental when establishing new client accounts, upon request. ESPLLC supports independent filmmakers, and film students with flexible pricing to meet your budget. Please make requests for discounts in writing.
- Production/Season rentals are an affordable way to rent long term. Minimum 8 weeks rental required to receive “production” rental rates.
- Shipping can be provided anywhere within the United States with the use of your FedEx or UPS account. Digital files may be purchased to avoid time and cost of shipping artworks.
- All art sales are final